COVID - 19 Updated......06th November 2020
Closed until Friday 04th December
Below are the policies we are working to :
- ONLY pre-booked guests will be able to stay (no walk/drive in's)
- Bookings are only accepted for party numbers in line with the latest guidelines.
- Bookings are being taken via email on our website 'contact us' page.
Providing options on dates will be helpful (weekends are busiest). All pitches will be allocated.
- Bookings are being taken on the understanding that these may need to change or cancel if any new government restrictions are imposed.
-Our toilet and shower facilities will be open and cleaned regularly. Social distancing measures will apply and must be followed. Using your own facilities is strongly encouraged.
- No deposits are required at time of booking
- Full payment must be made 48hrs prior to arrival to reduce contact on arrival. Bank transfer will be the preferable method of payment and details will be sent to you via email. Card payments over the phone are also accepted/
- The hire of fire pits and wood must be reserved and paid for in advance using one of the above methods
- NO DAY VISITORS will be permitted on site this year
- Customers should bring their own hand sanitizer in addition to the sanitizers located on site and masks for toilet facilities is advised.
- CHECK IN TIMES AFTER MIDDAY / CHECK OUT TIMES BY 11AM
ALL SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES ON SITE ARE TO BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO INCLUDING BEING RESPECTFUL OF OTHER CUSTOMERS AND STAFF
Tent customers may prefer to bring their own portable toilet. We have two chemical disposal units on site.
- No shopping facilities available on site
- Our Vending machines inc. coffee and hot chocolate will be available (with social distancing) and hot food will be available at the weekends from our catering van. See details of catering van times on our facilities page. .